Bergu Silo System
Bergu delivers turnkey customized silos for the storage and dispensing of solid materials such as powders and granules. The silos are designed to be filled with compressed air from a compressor options blower .
The facilities are turnkey from the workshop. Silos are manufactured in both black , stainless- and stainless steel materials, and can be isolated and clothed in with corrugated iron .
The silos can be adapted for ATEX environment.
Bergu silos always delivered with tested and approved safety equipment
Bergu Standard Silo System
• Silo Size: ( Customer Adapted )
• Designed and calculated acc. relevant regulations.
• The silo is manufactured and calculated by the relevant Eurocode
Ø 2.5 m. Volume : 5-50 m³ ,
Ø 3.0 m . Volume : 10 - 60 m³ ,
Ø 3.2 m . Volume : 50-150 m³ ,
• Adapted for the floor or pulled down jacket plate.
• Adapted for indoor or outdoor .
• Can be insulated and clad with corrugated iron .
• Tested safety equipment .
• Dust filter always adapted to current chemical.
• Manhole Ø 600 mm.
• Guard rail around the silo roof. Height 1.2m .
• Ladder with safety cage . ( Rest platform over 10m)
• Level measurement .
• Can be adapted for weighing equipment (option).
• Arches Mining System always adapted to current chemical.
• Filling incl. male coupling and blind cover .
• Door: Aluminum Door
• Heating and lighting .
• Finishing according SSG 1005 alt . ISO 12944-5 .
• Complete electrical automation according to EN 60204-1 (option).
• Can be customized according to ATEX Directive 94/9 / EC (AFS 2003: 3 ).
• Quality of welding according to EN ISO 3834
• Technical documentation and operating & maintenance instructions in accordance with EU Directive 2006 /42 / EC
( AFS2008 : 3)